Friday, June 22, 2012

After an Absence

The last few weeks I have taken sometime away from being so caught up in the media world. 
It was almost like a mini media fast. No blogging, facebook, (excpet the noticed that would pop up on my phone) and no tv or movies. It has been a pure week of being outside and and enjoy time with my honey and friends. I took on a house sitting job for 10 days and that played a major roll in the distance from blogging. They have a pool and a beautiful backyard that i spent time in the pool or reading in the relaxing hammock. Also my work switched the hours to stay open one hour later so everything seems so mixed up. Its funny how our minds get so into a swing of things and then once something is flipped or change our bodies have a hard time adapting.  

A few photos from the past week
Cafe Rio Salad!
Favorite Favorite food.



What bestfriends do.


Hike with Ian, always an adventure






Christa and I at Church, I love her!



Crazy run i went on down by the river.
It was buring hott but so worth it



Zestos Icecream date with the family. 


Romper from H&M




The happiness of laying out.
trying to turn my white skin to a gold brown :) 


Life is simple, but moving to fast. Im down to 13 days till I jump on a plane of 6 months, Im now thinking about packing and the little details of this next chapter. If your a pray warrior out there, I am asking for prayers about this. My excitement is not turing into nervous. In the back of my mind i know i am up ahead a beautiful and fruitful adventure but with everything back here in colorado life going so well its scary to leave it behind. I am comfortable here, and maybe that is the best part of leaving is breaking that and relaying 100% on the Lord.

With all my love,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture/s of you with the romper, you are SO cute!

    Glad to hear you took some time away from it all, that truly can help so much. I had to do that several weeks ago, I went on a solitude retreat, and it was so good for me.

    you are so wise to recognize what is good for you. Where are you headed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good every once in a while to just take time away from the tech world :) Great photos and I really like your bikini and play suit

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously too cute for words! My goodness I enjoy your blog so much. I think sometimes we all need to take a little breather from technology and really work on being present.
    Much love,
    Sara
    http://ohhoneydontworry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete