Friday, June 8, 2012

Cowboy Boots

Greetings from South Dakota! 
I am spending the weekend up in my home state for my beautiful cousins wedding! The Cabin we are staying at is amazing and the view breath taking.
The front view of the house on the left and the back is on the right. The windows are so beautiful. I spend this morning reading on that deck...it was so peaceful!
I took this picture from the deck, 
The wedding is taking place on that grass feild! It will be very beautiful. When you only get to see your family every once in awhile it so nice to have everyone under one roof. This cabin has 16 bedrooms! And it is out in the middle of no where which makes it nice as tho your on your own privet vacation.

From today being a Friday I thought i would do a Fashion Friday! 
I was trying to be a taste of western... :)
Boots-Boot Barn//Pants-Hollister//
Navy Tank-Aerie// Cream Tank-American Eagle//
Necklace-H&M

I going to go enjoy the family and the nice summer south dakota weather.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Love, Katie

3 comments:

  1. Cuteeee outfit!! Love the crochet knit with the boots. And that house is gorgeous. Ughh I wish I could get away for a little bit at some place like that. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that outfit!
    Especially the boots, so adorable! ^.^
    And going to weddings are the best, and even better when it's someone in your family tying the knot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS amazing, I bet you had an amazing time!!! and I love your outfit, you have a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete